Welcome to my blog! Be sure to become a follower:)

Read & Look here for sneak-peaks and stories from my latest shoots!

Like me

Dress me for Spring!

I promise that spring is coming...it really is! This little bit on snow will be gone before you know it....please?

I thought that I would give all you Fashionista's a little something to help you and the family dressed for your spring shoot with me! As I have said in the past I like to see color and risk ...and some funky dressing:) And do you know the great thing.... you can have these delivered right to your door! Shop online and avoid the mud puddles! But be aware you spring shoots I may make you jump in the puddles!

Ever read the book Mud Puddle by Robert Munch? its my spring read... I love that book it is a fav of me and my daughters!

I will be honest I have so many couples/ weddings coming, I may only be taking 1 or 2 families a month.....:)

Happy Spring all! I heart you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

search by month: