So I have had the treat to photograph this little one from her day 1! It is so exciting to see them grow! From her Newborn, to her Christmas, and now her Smash the cake session...she has always been a pleasure. We had a lot of fun today making a mess with the cake.....:) She had never really had free go at a cake before and she was not really liking it....but SLOWLY she got into it! And now I am afraid to say she may reallY like sugar....Sorry Mom! It was well worth the mess don't you think!
So Many Great photos from this session! Thank you mom for coming back! We always love seeing you in the studio! Ansen is the perfect model and I look forward to a lifetime of shoots with her!
If you are interested in doing one for your small little one just drop me a line!
Cake was make by the very talented Tara Maitland with Yummy Creations...Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
search by month:


0 comments:
Post a Comment