Welcome to my blog! Be sure to become a follower:)

Read & Look here for sneak-peaks and stories from my latest shoots!

Like me

Twins!....what more can I say!

So this wonderful couple Wes and Tasha are the proud parents of a Baby Boy Ethan and Baby Girl Brookelynn. They had a long wait for these two little angels but well worth it in the end.

The shoot began with a very warm house...good going mom! Both babies were pretty into it! They were easy to pose and were not fussy at all.....just super small! We would get one all sleeping and relaxed and then Baby B would give a good kick to the other baby in the face lol....with separate feeding and different schedules...I would have to say it was still very successful.

There were allot of reasons I enjoyed this shoot and one was the fact that the parents were so relaxed! Brand new parents of twins! and relaxed! Wow! The parents were game for everything which was allot of fun. It was almost painful how cute the kids were! Omg I just fell in love!

I hope everyone enjoys these pictures as I did taking them!

I will say they were so different already and only a week old! They were so small as well by far the smallest babies I have got to meet.



1 comments:

Unknown said...

These are amazing photos Trisha! You do such a great job at capturing the gentle and innocent nature of babies! Beautiful family. I love the one with the one little baby smiling!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

search by month: