Welcome to my blog! Be sure to become a follower:)

Read & Look here for sneak-peaks and stories from my latest shoots!

Like me

Purple Haze

So as part of a assignment that I was requested to do, I was to photograph what color I feel. I feel alot of colors in life. I feel like I love how I look and feel when I where blue.... its really my color. But I dont want to focus on me after doing a assignment on self portraits last time:) So I started to think of others colors...the green grass I long for? The yellow of my hair? Hmmmmm I love alot of colors ...too many to choose really. So I started to think if I know anyone else that I know that a color means alot to...... Well if anyone knows my daughter you will know that the color PURPLE means alot to her! So Why not honor this seven year obsession with a photoshoot. Good thing because just yesterday she announced that her fav color is now.......Blue! Lol!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

search by month: